JOIN US THIS AUGUST IN MARLBOROUGH, MA AND SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY WE ARE KNOWN AS THE OLDEST, LARGEST, AND FRIENDLIEST EVENT FOR CONSULTING HYPNOTISTS!
AUGUST 10th – 12th, 2018
ROYAL PLAZA HOTEL & TRADE CENTER – MARLBOROUGH, MASSACHUSETTS
REGISTER TODAY! 2018 National Guild of Hypnotists Convention is August 10-12
Whether hypnosis is your profession now, a supplemental service you offer, or the profession you dream of having, you need to be part of the 2018 NGH Convention.
For thirty years, the National Guild of Hypnotists has convened its annual convention and educational conference for the express purpose of providing its members and interested attendees the highest-quality, targeted learning, growth, and networking experiences. Although the curriculum of seminars and courses is based on three decades of experience in delivering strategic learning opportunities, the sessions are always fresh, inspiring, and jam-packed with information.
If you are serious about becoming the best version of yourself, equipped with professional hypnosis training that is both timely and timeless, then don’t be distracted by smoke, mirrors, or neon lights. The National Guild of Hypnotist Convention is the defining event in the profession and attending it is the most important step you can take in your career.
Scroll down to read an open letter from NGH President Dr. Dwight Damon, inviting you to be part of this year’s Convention, Exhibition, and Educational Conference: That’s What the NGH Convention 2018 is All About or click to Register NOW.
Why You Must Attend
Gain new connections with professionals from around the world.
Increase confidence, expand your ideas, enrich your spirit.
Discover tested strategies, programs, and techniques
Learn to market your practice more effectively using modern tools.
Every year we honor exceptional members with an award ceremony. Below are some of last year’s honorees.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT THE NGH 2018 CONVENTION AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
- A 3-day weekend which offers over 300 seminars and workshops presented by more than 180 different speakers.
- A unique opportunity to combine professional networking, learning and growth, personal fulfillment, friendship, self-nurturing and play.
- An environment that offers a sense of connectedness and encourages long-term linkages of its participants.
- A powerful personal and professional experience that will stay with you long after you return home.
THE 2018 NGH CONVENTION AND EDUCATIONAL CONFERENCE
- Topics for Every Professional: Program content varies from how-to workshops, case studies, business and marketing concerns, contemporary issues, research updates, and practical career hints to personal growth issues.
- Concurrent Sessions: A variety of special topics, offering attendees the opportunity and option to choose from a wide-ranging roster of divergent areas.
- Exhibit Area: Major vendors of products for use in your practice are available for demonstrations, discussions and information distribution.
- NGH Book Store: Books, CD’s, DVD’s, and other educational materials authored or recommended by Convention presenters are available for purchase in this area.
OUR INVITATION FROM DR. DWIGHT DAMON
“THAT’S WHAT THE NGH CONVENTION 2018 IS ALL ABOUT.”
A concentrated three day idea exchange, packed with enlightening presentations, extraordinary networking opportunities, and plenty of inspiration … all designed to provide you with an action list filled with new ideas and strategies you will begin using first thing the following week!
These are times of tremendous challenge; they require the best of each of us. By coming together for a weekend of collaborative learning with the nation’s leading hypnosis experts, we can have an opportunity to discover the visions we all share, and understand more deeply the likely realities that will emerge from them. Such knowledge can help us shape our choices with greater awareness, skill and wisdom.
In addition to what occurs in the seminar and workshop sessions, we especially look forward to the atmosphere of warmth and friendship that emerges by working, dining, networking, and simply being together.
We guarantee you will find this Convention to be an enriching, rewarding experience, personally and professionally, for years to come.
Each year we have a sellout crowd and expect as many to join us this year. Don’t be disappointed – make your hotel reservation and register today. We look forward to seeing you this summer at the Convention in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Dr. Dwight Damon
Royal Plaza Hotel & Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road WEST
Marlborough, MA 01752
Hotel Reservations Telephone: (508) 460-0700
(Group Rate Code: Guild17)
Hotel Reservations Online – Click Here
Please use the the interactive map to input your address and receive directions to the 2017 Annual NGH Convention without having to leave our site!